We are revamping our Recreation League (In House Program). Recreation is no longer co-ed.
GIRLS 3rd & 4th Grade
GIRLS 5th, 6th and 7th grade – Limited Distance Travel
BOYS 3rd, 4th & 5th grade
BOYS 6th, 7th & 8th grade
Interested in sponsoring an In-House team? Please contact John Reynolds for details at email@example.com
We now have multiple child discounts at YYSC: $20 of 2nd child, $40 off 3rd child, $80 off 4th child. There is a $50 late fee if you register after August 15th.
• The In-House program is now separated in to Girls and Boys teams. This program is a self-contained league in which the teams within an age group compete against each other. The emphasis is on both individual and team development. There are over 225 registered players.
• There is 1 practice per week, with date and time set by the coach, generally after 4 pm.
Practices and games are played at local Yorktown fields. Your coach will notify you of the location.
• Games are played on Sundays. Game start times are between 11:00 am and 4:00 pm. Makeups could be on Saturdays.
• The soccer season consists of approximately 8 weeks in the fall and 8 weeks in the spring. Typically, games start after Labor Day (for the fall) and at the end of April (for the spring).
• Uniforms are included in the registration fee for all new players. Everyone else will receive a new jersey and you can use your shorts and socks from last year. You are responsible for the purchase of shin guards, cleats and ball.
• The registration fee for In-House is $180 for the year.
• U-11 uses a #4 ball and O-11 uses a #5 ball.
• A one-day tournament is held in the spring at both levels.
• In order to keep registration fees down every player is responsible for selling $20 worth of raffle tickets.
• The registration fee, minus $75, will be refunded for requests postmarked before the first game of the season. No refunds will be made for requests made after the first game of the season.
• There are no refunds due to inclement weather.
• There will be a $50 late fee assessed to registrations after August 15th.
• Waitlist will begin July 1st. No requests honored if you are placed on the Waitlist.
A Refund Request Form must be completed and postmarked before the first game of the season in order to process refunds!